Eco-friendly DIY plant kits made by hand
Build your own indoor greenhouse with this step-by-step guide! This book will show you exactly how to create your own indoor micro-environment, perfect for showcasing specimen plants, using as a propagation chamber, or growing rare orchids. The book includes 132 pages of detailed drawings, measurements, supply lists — even a one-page glass worksheet to take to your glass cutter or hardware store — so you can quickly and easily build your own functional mini greenhouse. The structure measures 4 feet wide by 2 feet deep, stands about 6 feet tall, and costs less than $500 dollars to construct. The plans are fully customizable, too, so you can add or subtract features, based on your needs.
- Detailed lighting requirements for most plants
- Recommended species lists
- Supply checklists
- Detailed architectural blueprints
- Reference information
- Design inspiration samples
- Exact measurements for all design steps
- Electrical components and recommendations
- 265 full-color photographs and illustrations
Perfect for isolating or quarantining plants, harvesting medicinal herbs, over-wintering plants, and showcasing prized specimens.
Inquire today about offering this unique title to visitors of your site.